Recent content by Jaustin6201

  1. J

    1972 ford 2000

    Correct, my concern is will I need to rotate the engine to number 1 Tdc and all that, or just align the new pump back on the keyway because the engine has not been moved since the old pump came off
  2. J

    1972 ford 2000

    Hello, I have a 1972 2000 ford diesel, I have pulled the injection pump off and getting ready to install a new one. With the pump and tractor having the keyway to line up on what kind of timing will I have to do? Thanks in advance for any help or information
  3. J

    53' super m hydraulics

    I'm in need of some advice on where I can find parts for the aux valve for the lift. It is leaking around the rod that runs horizontal.I don't know if it has oil seals or some type of packing.Thanks in advance for your time and help.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top