Recent content by Jay Jepson

  1. J

    MF135 Bound up?

    It appears to be a stuck valve. How do I fix that? Thanks.
  2. J

    MF135 Bound up?

    Good news is I got it moving. Bad news is it only moves about 2/3 of a cycle. So I guess it must be binding on the top or bottom of the stroke. Suggestions to proceed? Thanks.
  3. J

    MF135 Bound up?

    Thanks. I will try and get to trying the recommended solutions tomorrow. Thanks again.
  4. J

    MF135 Bound up?

    Have a MF135 with Continental gas engine. Engine was rebuilt about 15 years ago and has very few hours on the rebuild since I moved off the farm. Ran like a top until....fan broke and butchered the radiator, fixed/replaced, leakage probs with carb. Bought new carb and replaced fuel line. No...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top