Recent content by jcraw

  1. J

    JD 1240 Plates and Set up for Soys

    I'm looking for some b3-32 soybean plates for JD. Also any help setting the sprockets for beans would be greatly appreciated. If I can't get the B3-32 then my next option would be using 24 cell corn plates that will fit 2 beans per cell. I was looking in my manual and thinking that if I use...
  2. J

    JD 1240 Plates for Soybeans

    Any you’d be willing to sell?
  3. J

    1240 JD planter

    Mike. Any chance you remember what the sprocket set up was?
  4. J

    JD 1240 Plates for Soybeans

    I recently acquired a JD1240 and I'm having troubles finding the plates I'm needing to plant soybeans. (Yes its a 1240 plate planter) Everything I'm finding is for Corn. I would like to use the Lustran plates if possible but I don't know how to set the sprockets for the correct seed rate. I'm...
  5. J

    JD 1240 to plant Soybean

    Anyone know the correct settings/plates for soys with the plate planter?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top