Recent content by JD6600

  1. J

    Cut some hay

    Jon, do you know someone with a hay tedder? I've able to knock a full day drying down with this method, this time of the year has bit me in the butt more than once.- Ken
  2. J

    some illinois case dealers

    Just bought a 1969 Case 741 Comfort King from the Bauersachs Family in southern Illinois this year. They are great people!
  3. J

    Harley Davidson Road King Shopping

    I know exactly what your going through, I got 2 kids in college right now and a our daughter just got engaged to her high school and college sweetheart, but if you shop right and don"t be afraid to look outside your home area you can get a good deal on a Road King. I looked for almost two years...
  4. J

    Will a JD 3010 handle a 6 row 7000 planter??

    The farmer next to us for years pulled a JD 7000 6x30 planter with dry fertilizer for years in hilly rock infested northern Indiana with his 3010 Gas with duals and never seemed to complain. -Ken
  5. J

    John Deere 8820 Combines. Any good?

    We have run a 8820 Titan II for several years now it has been a very good unit. We also run a 8 row corn head and can maintain about 3.8 to 4.2 mph in 160 to 180 Bu corn on flat ground with a excellent grain sample. 12 rows could be handled with little problem but I would say ground speed and...
  6. J

    I'm out for a while

    Dave- You and your family have my deepest sympathy for your loss. Our prayers and thoughts will be with you and your family.
  7. J

    Need Mor MPG, Any Ideas Please

    I hope this helps, I have a 2001 Dodge 3500 CTD, 6 speed and 3.55 rear end ratio and before using a hypertech power programmer, I was getting around 16 empty and about 14 loaded pulling a heavy 18 ft implement trailer loaded with truck and trailer weighting about 17 to 18,000 lbs. After a...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top