Recent content by Jerry Castleberry

  1. J

    Lincoln 225 welder run on a 5500 generator ???

    I'm going to give it a try, it's light welding Jerry C
  2. J

    GPS system

    I've used a Garmin c330, (I think it's obselte now) for the last 1 1/2 yrs and been VERY pleased with it. I drove about 70000 miles last yr Canadian border to gulf cast to east coast, big cities and middle of no where job sites in between Jerry C
  3. J

    Lincoln 225 welder run on a 5500 generator ???

    anyone ever run a lincoln 225 cracker box on 5500 watt generator, need to weld some on a pipe fence thanks Jerry C
  4. J

    Any one here raise meat goats?

    I had 20 fainting goats,started with doelings, they DONT CLIMB and CAN"T JUMP {muscles lockup) kert them in a 36" high woven wire fence.Loved them, wish I had them back had them for 2 yrs Jerry C
  5. J

    Exhaust manifold MM602 ????

    Thanks for reply it's a 336 cubic inch 4 cyl Sorry for slow reply I've been out of town Jerry Cstleberry Claremore Okla
  6. J

    Exhaust manifold MM602 ????

    Got a busted manifold, what other models have the same manifold and any salvages in N.E. Okla (Clareomore Ok area) thanks Jerry C
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top