Recent content by JF8N

  1. J

    Need to choke 8N when warm?

    After all these items maintained, I have also installed a new starter & battery. It rolls over slow and just barely starts?
  2. J

    Need to choke 8N when warm?

    Ill check it out, thanks.
  3. J

    Need to choke 8N when warm?

    Yes it did, thanks
  4. J

    Need to choke 8N when warm?

    thanks
  5. J

    Need to choke 8N when warm?

    thanks
  6. J

    Need to choke 8N when warm?

    I didnt soak or poke, however i cleaned it 3- times and the spray came out the ports without issue.
  7. J

    Need to choke 8N when warm?

    Yes right after i shut it off, I need to use the choke. When I had a weak battery I did a compression test and one cylender was 90, the other 3- were around 110.
  8. J

    Need to choke 8N when warm?

    I have replaced coil, condenser, drained tank, cleaned sediment bowl and screen, refilled with rec gas, cleaned carb, cleaned plugs, cleaned points and regapped. It is still a 6V system. Im at a loss?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top