Recent content by jic630

  1. J

    AC 5050... need help PSUAJ

    need help finding injector seals and injector related questions. need to know if and how to replace the crush washer. What I have looks like a one piece injector cup not a crush washer type. cant find any info.
  2. J

    1570

    Those photos bring back lots of good memories. What an awesome tractor! Ours had a stack of weights in the front(16 I think) just like yours and it would still bring the frontend off the ground in a hard pull with the chisel. Thanks for sharing
  3. J

    Ac 5050

    I have my buddies 5050 in my shop right now with the CAV dumping fuel in the oil, thought I would pull the injectors too while the pump is off. Can you send me the procedure to get this thing primed, I have used many 4 letter words to get the thing going in the past. Also do you know where I...
  4. J

    544 head bolt pattern

    Thanks Guys,I usually hang out in the Case forum, but don't know much about the IH side. I guess that makes us kissin cuzins, though.
  5. J

    544 head bolt pattern

    My buddy has a 544 gas that he is putting a head gasket on and needs to know the bolt tightening sequence and torque value. Also are the head bolts TTY or can you reuse them. Can someone please e-mail me a picture [email protected]
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top