Recent content by jim jackson

  1. F

    Farmall A Governor Shaft Removal

    I am tearing down an A engine to rebuild it. This is the first engine I've ever torn down this far. I am trying to remove the Governor shaft/magneto drive gear. I can't seem to figure out how it comes out. Anybody got any points? Thought maybe the front cover was holding it on but I took...
  2. J

    farmall BN starter

    i have a 1941 farmall BN,..anyone know what different model tractor starters will fit,..
  3. J

    seals

    anyone know where i might find rear outboard axle seals for farmall B,...??
  4. J

    farmall sheet metal

    anyone know if the farmall cub and b fenders are interchangable, how bout the A and b hoods,..also from my earlier post, still looking for the serial # on seat frame, was this a tag or a stamp into meatal part on 1941 BN,..
  5. J

    model B farmall

    i found serial # FABN80423, any other info you guys can supply will be appreciated...THANKS>>>JIM
  6. J

    model B farmall

    i have what i was told was a model B farmall, the only numbers i have found is on engine block #6342-DH and a tag on block #10-16-K, and on houseing ahead of transmission #8638-DC,..anyone know model and or year of this tractor..
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top