Recent content by jim miller

  1. J

    hd5 hd6b Dozer bottom

    Hi I have a allis HD5 and an HD6b, are any of the bottom parts interchangeable ,it looks like the transmission,rear,finals and most of the track stuff rollers etc.are the same but I hate to tear it apart only to find out they are not. Thanks for any help Jim
  2. J

    case 188 sleeves

    I a trying remove the sleeves with the pistons still in them.I recently picked up a case 310g loader backhoe in real nice condition other than the pistons being stuck from rain getting in through the air filter lid (not the exhaust).The lid has a small indent where the wing nut goes, all was...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top