Recent content by jkehc

  1. J

    AC 190xt oil gauge

    The AC 190xt I just purchased has the standard "idiot" oil light. I would like to install an oil gauge instead. Is this possible? I see several plugs on the side of the block that could be possibly accessed or can the oil light sensing unit be romoved and a gauge line installed in that port...
  2. J

    190xt 3 point won't go down

    I have jumped on them repeatedly with no movement at all. I can't hook up an implement, but I have another tractor with a loader; I may somehow try resting it on them to see if they will budge with that weight. It is odd, though that they went down by themselves one day and the next day after...
  3. J

    190xt 3 point won't go down

    I purchased a nice 190xt (SN #13415) with a loader from a dealer. While checking it out the lift arms went down. I had the dealer flush the hydraulic system (it had water in it--very white) and put new fluid and a filter on. After the tractor was delivered, I checked the arms and they won"t...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top