Recent content by Jlambert

  1. J

    Another Ford 801 fuel return line thead

    Thanks all, So as I understand the theme here am I correct in my understanding that even with the stand pipe repaired I likely also have a problem either in the pump and/or under the valve covers? Thanks,
  2. J

    Another Ford 801 fuel return line thead

    Thanks all, On mine the lower pipe is completely missing and the tall pipe was completely loose. I wound up cleaning it and was able to get it re-soldered. Not sure how good a job it was but I was able to lay a bunch of solder on the tube and then heat the fitting so it re-melted the solder...
  3. J

    Another Ford 801 fuel return line thead

    Hi All, I know this issue has been beaten to death but I could still use a few pointers. Working on a Ford 841 diesel and it started getting fuel in the oil. At first it was slow, then it accelerated. I took out the return line fitting from the tank and the small diameter stand pipe fell out...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top