Recent content by jmorenz25

  1. J

    Farmall 460 rear hydraulic lines

    This is the piece I replaced. Are there o-rings or a gasket for the right side of piece in photo
  2. J

    Farmall 460 rear hydraulic lines

    I recently replaced my rear hydraulic lines on my Farmall 460. I now have a puddle of hydraulic oil below vavle body. Was wonder if I missed a gasket between vavle body and lines on? Did not have one when I took apart. Thank you
  3. J

    IH 460 Carburetor Adjustment

    I just got my reman carburetor. Put carburetor on, tractor idles fine but lopes at high idle. Any ideas of what I need to do? .
  4. J

    460 Flooding when trying tout start

    Air cleaner good. Mechanic said he changed needle sets and float, not sure with what type. Spark good. Choke working fine. Cranked fine, popped once then flooded. How do I set the float? Not very mechanical, but have to try and do on own now.
  5. J

    460 Flooding when trying tout start

    I acquired a 460 gaso. The Robles is when trying to start tractor it floods. Carburetor had needle and float. Tractor did start after sitting in heated building for a number of days. Outside now and flooded when trying to start. Please help, at watts end, going to be my loader tractor this...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top