Recent content by Joe_P

  1. J

    diff. ring gear rivet replacement nutbolt kit ?

    Thanks for all the great ideas guys. That fastenal site is pretty good, i'll have to keep that one in my bookmarks. I'll let you know how it works out. Thanks again, this has been a great help. -Joe
  2. J

    diff. ring gear rivet replacement nutbolt kit ?

    Pete, Nice job!! Looks brilliant. I think I will follow that route. I wonder if a little zap with the TIG welder may work instead of the cotter pin method. Although drilling the cotter pin holes would not be that much more effort than tigin it and disassembly would be quicker if need be...
  3. J

    diff. ring gear rivet replacement nutbolt kit ?

    Well, I managed to shear off all 12 of the rivets holding the ring gear into the diff. carrier of my 1952 8N. The lack of propulsion mystery is now solved! The ring and pinion don't have any signs of damage and I hope to fix this problem ASAP. I did some searching and found some posts that...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top