Recent content by JoeM(GA)

  1. JoeM(GA)

    DEF Question (Legal)

    Trucks and tractors, equipment and such, if you remove it, do it in a way that it can be re-installed if the tide changes. And as mentioned above, dealers are not gonna want to take in a trade that has been modified. Truck dealers around here in Atlanta won’t let you even leave a modified...
  2. JoeM(GA)

    4x6 gator getting air out

    just an FYI, earlier Gators had a bleed plug for this problem, for some reason, some bean counting engineer at Deere or Kawasaki decided it wasn't necessary! We used to pick them up at an angle in the shop with an overhead crane to get the air out of the later ones sorry for the picture size...
  3. JoeM(GA)

    How would one vacuum out a diesel fuel tank?

    When I cleaned my backhoe fuel tank, I used one of these, pulled all kinds of stuff out of it, I did put a gallon in the tank a couple of times, last pass was a gallon of alcohol to get the last of the moisture out. They are kinda hand to have around anyway!
  4. JoeM(GA)

    Shop Manual

    check your messages
  5. JoeM(GA)

    Re: Update on new Stihl pole saw

    STIHL has a strap that loops,over one shoulder and attaches at the throttle area, takes away lot of the weight off your arms
  6. JoeM(GA)

    1971(?) 5000 Cold start delete

    Just put a T in place of the reservoir, that’s what they did on the later ones. JMHO I’d use the cold start before I used starter fluid
  7. JoeM(GA)

    Finding a rubber grommets?

    is this what you're after?
  8. JoeM(GA)

    7500 backhoe hydraulic oil temp sender location?

    I was remembering it because in the top, looking at the Messicks site appears to be above and inward
  9. JoeM(GA)

    7500 backhoe hydraulic oil temp sender location?

    If I remember correctly it is on the top of the hydraulic tank closer to the tractor
  10. JoeM(GA)

    Pictures from the Gathering of the Orange in Penfield,IL

    It is on permanent loan from the Smithsonian
  11. JoeM(GA)

    Pictures from the Gathering of the Orange in Penfield,IL

    Online gallery, I don’t believe in that other foolishness Please click and enjoy, I’ve been posting show pictures for over 20 years
  12. JoeM(GA)

    Pictures from the Gathering of the Orange in Penfield,IL

    Just some pictures from load in day, already several hundred tractors on the grounds Click for pictures
  13. JoeM(GA)

    it's hot boys and girls!

    please be safe out there! was 103 the last to days, worse today!
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top