Recent content by John Anthony

  1. J

    671 SOS trans swap to a 800 series

    I"m working on gathering parts to switch my 671 SOS trans. Is the 600 series bell housings the same as the 800 series? I see there was a plate between the trans and bell, and for the hyd. lines the seals are they o rings? Do I have to change the rear? Has anyone done this? I found a 821 4 speed...
  2. J

    Anyone looking for Parts needed for 671 trans split

    This message is a reply to an archived post by john_bud on March 22, 2008 at 18:45:13. The original subject was "Re: Parts needed for 671 rear split". I see that your looking for 671 parts I think I will change the trans in mine, the tractor drive well just want something the kids can handle...
  3. J

    Ford 671 Select o speed trans

    Hello Chris Just started looking for things for this 671 I got it a week ago and was looking to hear it run first. thanks for the info John
  4. J

    Ford 671 Select o speed trans

    I have a 671 Ford 1959-1960 with the Select O Speed trans the guy I got it from told me the trans had some problems and it would best to replace the trans for a std. trans that would fit in it What will be a interchange for this model I would like to know if something like the two range Sherman...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top