Recent content by John Deere D

  1. John Deere D

    MF50 exhaust manifold

    Here on "YT" parts , check out the 3 cylinder exhaust manifold for the Diesel MF 135 ......... Try : On the internet enter "Fordson Dexta and Super Dexta tractors with the 3-cylinder Perkins diesel engine,exhaust manifold ..pictures On this Forum "YT" (above right )enter as per below in the""...
  2. John Deere D

    MF50 exhaust manifold

    Type in as per below on the Internet,and read what "AI" says. I have an MF50 with the A3.152 Perkins diesel engine. What is the part # for the exhaust manifold?
  3. John Deere D

    2012 4025 Blowing White Smoke at PTO RPM's

    I have NO experience with the Mahindra 4025..... However.... If this was my Tractor....and if this Tractor has a Diesel engine? When the white smoke starts to become present "EXHAUST PIPE"? I would loosen off #1 Injector fuel supply line ......NOTE if white smoke is no longer present? Tighten...
  4. John Deere D

    massey harris pony

    "Throttle shafted lever" is attached at 90 deg to the throttle shaft.
  5. John Deere D

    W9 Alternator up grade....2026-08-28

    W9 in her work cloths... Unfortunately, the Engine BLOCK in the W9 has a different loction to add Engine Oil than the WD9. The WD9 left the factory with an ideal location for the Generator / Alternator mounting BRACKET........NOT so with the W9......I'm able to place my hand between the...
  6. John Deere D

    massey harris pony

    It may be of value,if you start a new thread?...post these pics,state your location,ie Town,State / Province ,Nation? Good possibility you shall receive information on location to obtain LEVER. I have TWO parts Tractors MH Pony's. The lever you require is RUSTED SOLID to the SHAFT. You may...
  7. John Deere D

    massey harris pony

    Quote: I can't figure out how the throttle lever attaches to the throttle rod. The lever has a small hole drilled through it and the throttle rod has a ball and socket connection. The Governor control Rod that runs from your steering column forward to the GOVERNOR control ARM is attached to...
  8. John Deere D

    W9 Alternator up grade....2026-08-28

    Quote: . Did your assessment and preliminary planning suggest that it is impossible to mount the alternator rotated 180 degrees in terms of its mounting ears. Yes: I was unable to design any bracketing so as to rotated this large Delco 180 degrees in terms of its mounting ears. Lack of any...
  9. John Deere D

    massey harris pony

    It would appear you require part # 850 600 M1 Information from repair Parts List "Ball & Socket Connection" for Throttle Rod,also on Governor Control Rod ,1/4" X 5/8 Purchase yourself a gift....ILLUSTRATED REPAIR # 650 097 M2 PARTS LIST Purchase yourself a gift...OPERATING AND SERVICING...
  10. John Deere D

    W9 Alternator up grade....2026-08-28

    One-wire Delco alternator..... Top Mounting Bracket supplied by "YT." Bracket is from a universal alternator kit, and is not tractor-specific. Top Mounting Bracket, happens to position the Alternator drive pulley inline (pic is not a true representation of the belt alignment)with the W9 factory...
  11. John Deere D

    What kind of tractor?

    Massey Harris Pony......... Pics of my Three.......... The 1949 (S# PGA4167A) has been in my family since new. However, left to reside at my uncles since 1967. Now that everyone has left us,its back on our property.......:) I presently have the Engine removed from the 1949 (S# PGA4167A)...
  12. John Deere D

    Broken manifold bolt on a W30

    I once had a Manifold stud break.........I placed a flat washer over the stud.......welded washer to stud.........then placed a nut over stud and welded nut to washer........ Next day broken stud backed out!
  13. John Deere D

    Correct tire size for JD 50

    My JD 520 came with the Narrow 38" Rear rubber..........Traction was useless for our soil conditions........ Purchased a wrecked JD either a 3010?? or 3020?? Used the JD520 Taper Axel locks, installed the 30 series Rear Rubber / Rim /Cast center..............:)
  14. John Deere D

    Ferguson Tea20 starter solenoid?

    What is the "Earth / Ground" connection from your battery to the Engine.....++++ or -----? Below info is as per factory original wiring,electrical system When a Ferguson TEA-20 has a positive ground system, the positive (+) terminal of the ignition coil connects to the ignition distributor, and...
  15. John Deere D

    Case 930 gas refuses to start

    I own a 1963 case 930 GASOLINE ENGINE..,,6 speed.... I&T JI CASE SHOP SERVICE MANUAL.....# C-202 Is my case go to Bible.......:)
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top