Recent content by Johnruger

  1. J

    Belt driven log splitter

    -wellmax99 - you were rite. Thanks all.
  2. J

    Belt driven log splitter

    Hello I have a older log splitter that is belt driven, I have a 22 hp kholer engine on it. When I turn it on the pump squeals. When I run the ram it stops squealing but the ram will not split anything. Under pressure the ram stops and the pump pully slows and stops for a second and then starts...
  3. J

    Farmall 3 pt log spliter

    Thanks all. I appreciate it
  4. J

    Farmall 3 pt log spliter

    But is a 230 to small for that attachment?
  5. J

    Farmall 3 pt log spliter

    All, I have a farmall 230 with fasthitch. I want to build a 3pt log spliter that will attach to it and be a working piece and not an aesthetic piece with a 4 minute cylinder stroke. Has anyone made one, used one, seen one that worked.?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top