Recent content by Jon R

  1. J

    Need help in finding a G159 engine block

    Yes , With good preparation , I just repaired an automatic transmission case for my for ford pick up and it runs well I have done many engine blocks with it and even a inlet port and mounting flange on an old Carburetor especially any pitted or cavitated liner bores. you have to work fast, so...
  2. J

    Need help in finding a G159 engine block

    You could use Belzona this has been used even at a Caterpillar dealership that I worked at 20 years ago its expensive about $350 but it works
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top