Recent content by joseph1

  1. J

    What loader is this

    Yah thanks for ur response. other responses said the pics were a bit hard to see so I included more. I appreciate what’s been said I don’t know much about this tractor just got it last summer.i will have to do some modifications but just wanted to minimize them and get the best results
  2. J

    What loader is this

    I got several good responses on this which gives me options. Here is new pics which may shed more light on my post thanks in advance
  3. J

    What loader is this

    Thank u for ur wise input. That’s probably my best option
  4. J

    What loader is this

    Thanks for that info. I know I’ll have to do fabrication I was just looking for the best way. And yes it’s an old tractor but so am I so price is also a factor. Not planning on real heavy lifting
  5. J

    What loader is this

    Yes I believe ur assumption is correct. I can do welding and cutting and adding supports. What I don’t know is what forks would be easiest and best to look for to accomplish this. I don’t want to clamp forks to my bucket
  6. J

    What loader is this

    I bought it last year and I agree with u someone years ago did some sloppy rework on it. It all works though. I’m looking to add pallet forks with removing the bucket (which comes off rather easy)I don’t think this will be an easy find unless I know the model of this loader. I’ll take some...
  7. J

    What loader is this

    Hope someone recognizes this loader
  8. W

    A nice days work

    With all the rain we've had in s.w.Pa I'm kind of hesitant to cut much hay. Tue morning i cut about 4 acres, tedded it late afternoon. Wed before noon raked it. A little after 1 PM, Left the shed with the tractor and square baler, drove half a mile to the field, baled 276 bales and parked the...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top