Recent content by Joshua H.

  1. J

    Water in exhaust

    I just got done with my JD G going to a pull this Sunday.. It ran good last fall and tire it down to paint it.. I added an aluminum radiator and water pump to save some weight.. Nothing was touched in my motor it's .125 over and carrying 110psi in each cylinder however at start up I'm...
  2. A

    Just Wondering

    Why is it that a new set of Firestone 18.4x38 radials are cheaper than a barrel of diesel fuel? Somptin' really stinks. :>( Allan
  3. J

    Where do you live?

    How many of you guys live out East?
  4. J

    AR/AO serial numbers

    I have a JD AO serial no# 272164. I believe it to be a late 1949. My question is an AO and an AR the same tractor in this late year except for the sheetmetal? Please would someone give me the whole AO/AR story!!!!
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top