Recent content by JSJones

  1. J

    MF178 Manual

    Did you ever find this? We are looking for one as well.
  2. J

    MF178 Lift Arms won't go down

    I have a 178 Massey Ferguson. The housing was broke for the lift control. I replaced the housing and think that I have put the control shafts in improperly. Does anyone have any guidance on how the control shafts should go back in? Currently, I have no control over the lift arms. They lift up...
  3. J

    178 Massey Ferguson Lift Arm Control - Won't go down

    I have a 178 Massey Ferguson. The housing was broke for the lift control. I replaced the housing and think that I have put the control shafts in improperly. Does anyone have any guidance on how the control shafts should go back in? Currently, I have no control over the lift arms. They lift up...
  4. J

    175 MF lift arms wont go down

    I have a 178 Massey Ferguson. The housing was broke for the lift control. I replaced the housing and think that I have put the control shafts in improperly. Does anyone have any guidance on how the control shafts should go back in? Currently, I have no control over the lift arms. They lift up...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top