Recent content by jwdenney

  1. J

    235 rear PTO leak

    I've replaced the rear PTO shaft seal and o-ring in my 235 and it still seeps. I've pulled the retainer assembly a couple of times and removed a small amount of the seal spring so that the seal is a little tighter around the shaft, so now I'm assuming it's seeping around the o-ring, but I really...
  2. J

    MF 235 Power steering

    Can the outer pinion bushing and seal be replaced by removing the pitman arm and not disassembling the steering gearbox? Based on the service manual it appears so, but if anyone has experience with this model and issue I'd be grateful for confirmation.
  3. J

    1957 JD 320 gear noise

    I have a fully restored '57 320S. All the bearings were replaced during restoration, but the gears are original. There is what I would call "expected" gear noise in 1st, 2nd and 3rd gears. In 4th gear there is even more noise and some vibration. Is that to be expected for the "road" gear, or...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top