Recent content by k_vadder

  1. K

    4250 JD-QR Clutch

    I have a 4240 w/ Quad Range, everthing works great except that the clutch is very hard to inch, it never slips, and inches fair in C and D range, but A and B range are hard to engage slowly. It is only a problem when there is no load on the tractor. If I did'nt have a loader on it, I would'nt...
  2. K

    4250 JD-QR Clutch

    I have a 4240 w/ Quad Range, everthing works great except that the clutch is very hard to inch, it never slips, and inches fair in C and D range, but A and B range are hard to engage slowly. It is only a problem when there is no load on the tractor. If I did'nt have a loader on it, I would'nt...
  3. K

    4-71 detroit problems

    Thanks to all! Your imput is gratly appriciated!
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top