Recent content by kcave

  1. K

    Ih 464 clutch

    Thank you for the info i suspected this but again i would hate to split it again based on an assumption thanks again
  2. K

    Ih 464 clutch

    I know this question has been asked a zillion times but my replacement clutch disk does not have a marking to show what side goes to flywheel and my manual does not show it either there is a step on center of the disk one side is significantly less can someone tell me which direction it goes...
  3. K

    ih 464 loader problems

    Hello I just purchased a nice little international 464 gas I am new to tractors and I am sure this has been discussed before I have look at the forums and I have a small understanding but could use some enlightenment. The loader is tied to the rear remotes when digging or handling heavy loads...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top