Recent content by kdp_hou

  1. K

    9N split

    Not being intimately familiar with the ins and outs of these machines, I never even noticed the little stubbly bit by my left foot. Upon inspection, it almost looks like a lever of some kind that was broken off and painted over. Well, well. Turns out I've got a Sherman something or the...
  2. K

    9N split

    Well, turns out you can drift it out from the clutch side and chase it with a new one. Something tells me it could have gone the other way too.
  3. K

    9N split

    Thanks everybody. We've been getting a lot of rain, so I've been working in the garage. The clutch plate was missing a bolt head - turns out a previous owner twisted it off and figured the remaining five would do the trick. It appears to have, but I Easy-Outted the stub anyway and got a...
  4. K

    9N split

    I inherited my wife's grandfather's 39 9N a while back. It was running when it was parked, but that was five years ago. Lots of work to do to get it running again. It's missing some teeth on the ring gear, so that's job one. Yesterday, I ground the steering wheel off (had to) and pulled...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top