Recent content by kensikora1

  1. K

    8N carburetor leaks gas with shutoff valve open a 1/2 turn for starting and tractor won’t start. Any suggestions??

    Thank you!! I’ll take it apart and check again. Green Bay
  2. K

    8N carburetor leaks gas with shutoff valve open a 1/2 turn for starting and tractor won’t start. Any suggestions??

    A new carburetor kit was installed a couple of years ago. It was running fine a few weeks ago. Should I bend the floats down in order to put more pressure on the pin?
  3. K

    8N carburetor leaks gas with shutoff valve open a 1/2 turn for starting and tractor won’t start. Any suggestions??

    8N carburetor leaks fuel with shutoff valve 1/2 turn open and tractor won’t start. Any suggestions?
  4. K

    Ford 8N

    Thanks for all your help!!👍👍 I’m having trouble keeping the gas from overflowing out the carburetor intake when the tractor is not running. I bent the floats down so that more pressure is pushed up on the pin, but it doesn’t help. I used air pressure to clean out the fuel lines and ports. Help!! Ken
  5. K

    Ford 8N

    Is that with the valve at the tank open when checking for filling a pint jar?? Ken
  6. K

    Ford 8N

    Sorry! I’m new! Side mount. 6-volt. Fuel level good. I had trouble leaking fuel out of the carburetor when tractor was off. Bent the floats down and that helped. New carb since last summer. Was running ok even before the leaking and now it won’t start. Ken
  7. K

    Ford 8N

    Ford 8N won’t start. Got spark. New coil. Added fuel to two cylinders and it fired briefly. Help!!
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top