Recent content by Kent2255

  1. Kent2255

    M670 super lp follow up

    I will try that sometime. The brakes need adjusted and the temp gauge doesn’t work but everything else functions properly. Heck, it even charges. I would like to keep it but need to move it to fund other ongoing projects. I will keep tinkering with it and fixing the small stuff. It is going...
  2. Kent2255

    M670 super lp follow up

    Thanks. I am pretty happy to hear it run and to be able to drive it. I am running it on a grill bottle for now. I have a good friend that has several lp tractors, he has a pump to fill them with. When he is done with harvest, I will haul it to his place and put some in the main tank and...
  3. Kent2255

    M670 super lp follow up

    I posted quite a while back about an M670 super lp that I was having a hard time getting started. Well, I got it going on Labor Day. I had to replace the regulator and carb then tune it up but I got to go for a drive that afternoon. I am running it on a grill bottle for now but suprisingly...
  4. Kent2255

    Oliver 1800A

    I have one in southwestern IN. Not 100% but almost positive it was sold new by Farm Equipment Store, Jasper IN
  5. Kent2255

    34” dual spacers

    Anyone know where I can find two of them?
  6. Kent2255

    7320

    I don’t think he wants help too bad. Must be a reason why his dealer stopped talking to him. I am. Kioti mechanic in southern Indiana and I am willing ti help but ya gotta answer my questions if we’re going to get anywhere!
  7. Kent2255

    7320

    Is your CEL light on? What codes are on the display?
  8. Kent2255

    7320

    I am a mechanic at a Kioti dealer in southwestern IN. Watch your primer button on top of the fuel filter base. If it gets sucked down as the tractor dying, there is a restriction between there and the tank.
  9. Kent2255

    natural gas Waukeshaw

    It will fit in an Oliver but there are some hurdles to overcome. I had a VRD330 that I set into a 1800A tub. Only three of the four mounting pads were correct. The fourth was to short to line up. As has been mentioned, the oil cooler/filter base has to be addressed. Bottom radiator hose on...
  10. Kent2255

    White 4-180 looking for info

    Text me and we will talk price
  11. Kent2255

    White 4-180 looking for info

  12. Kent2255

    White 4-180 looking for info

    I will have a pair off of my Oliver 2150 in the near future. They are not matched, that is the only reason that I am removing them. Eight One Two-677-0755. I am in Princeton IN
  13. Kent2255

    2-105 front wheel hubs

    Thanks, I will check them out
  14. Kent2255

    2-105 front wheel hubs

    Does anyone know if there is an 8 bolt hub that will fit on my 2-105?
  15. Kent2255

    To anti -seize or not

    I always antiseize injectors when I put them back in. Once you have had a stuck one, it won’t be a question any more!! Lol
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top