Recent content by KGleason

  1. W

    Asleep at the Wheel

    Mowing right along with 826d & discbine when it seemed like engine quickly stopped and boom came right back to life. I figured maybe dirt in fuel line or ???. After a few more rounds, I wondered if I'd dozed off for a split second. They say your hearing is the first to go when you sleep. Just...
  2. K

    Cows starved to death

    I was told by Animal Services that they cannot release his name because he has not been charged yet. Do you live in Contra Costa County? Visit the website www.claycord.com for more info and comments on this. You can email our DA to request that this guy is prosecuted - and we will need that...
  3. K

    Cows starved to death

    I live in the area of the cows that were starved. They were in 3 different fields in a remote area of the county. An older man put them in the fields, never fed them and never checked on them. He planned to cash in this spring when he sold them for slaughter. Someone happened to be in the...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top