Recent content by kpx1

  1. K

    John Deere 50 distributor/spark

    That was the whole problem: a fouled plug. I didn"t know that it would begin arcing like that if the plug was fouled, but I guess that should be common sense. Thanks!
  2. K

    John Deere 50 distributor/spark

    My 50 has been running very well lately, but when the weather turned cold, cylinder #2 began to act strangely. The spark plug will only fire when I have the plug wire loose from either end (distributor or plug) and arcing. At that point, it fires good on cylinder #2. But, when the plug wire...
  3. K

    9 hole hubs for John Deere 50

    Did John Deere make 9-hole hubs the model 50? If not, what can I use as a replacement?
  4. K

    Model 50 rear axle outer bearings

    Thanks for the info. I asked this because I could order the rear outer bearing cone and cup individually in a catalog for a 520 but didn't see a model 50. Thanks
  5. K

    Model 50 rear axle outer bearings

    I just bought a 1954 model 50 and found that the rear axle outer bearings need replaced. Can I use another model's outer bearings? Maybe a 520?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top