Recent content by kwranch

  1. K

    NH 890 chopper question

    do you know if the 990w is a better hay head than a 900w ?
  2. K

    New Holland 900 W VS 990W.

    Hi, I have an opportunity to buy a New Holland 900 W. Hayhead or a 990W hayhead. Both for the same price, I have no experience with either one so don't know if 1 is better than the other. I know the 990W. Has extra feeder wheels inside the head. So does that make that a better preference? Thank...
  3. K

    NH 890 chopper question

    Thank you, so the 890 should be a direct fit then? I also just located a 900w about 3 hrs away. Im still a little confused on the corn heads, NH doesn't list a 824 or a 822 as a fit. Thank you for your help
  4. K

    NH 890 chopper question

    I have a new holland 890 chopper and looking for a hay head and a narrow corn head. At mycnh site it's very Vague as to which models can fit. Does anyone happen to have knowledge on these? I've found a 890w head and a 990w head will they fit? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top