Recent content by KyleK1988

  1. K

    Ford 41201S

    I have some pictures I will try and upload on here and get some new ones. The tractor is in running condition although it burns and leaks a bit of oil. The loader is incredible strong. The guy I bought it from never had the drive shaft on it. I am missing some parts for connecting the drive...
  2. K

    Ford 41201S

    yes it was elenco. had to use a mirror to read it because the loader frame was so close to it.
  3. K

    Ford 41201S

    I looked at it, says Zenco I thought on the four wheel drive. it is not functional as the drive shaft isn't on it. the guy I bought it from said he had never put it back on cause of a missing yoke. I looked up the serial number it was made in 1963, I'll email you pic.
  4. K

    Ford 41201S

    I just bought a Ford model 41201S. It has 4x4, a Ford 19-527 loader, a 4 speed transmission with high and low. can I get all the information on this tractor I need in Ford 4000 manuals? I don't want to purchase one online and get the wrong one. Also how rare is this tractor? Is it very...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top