Recent content by Lanark Davy

  1. L

    Aluminum Stick Welding (Pics and Video)

    Goodmorning ladies and gentlemen!! So, I'd had a number of requests to try welding some aluminum with those specialty electrodes you can buy, and to see how well they work, exactly... One afternoon on my to school, I stopped by the local Tractor Supply and bought a box of Hobart's finest, 1/8"...
  2. L

    MF 345 Plough

    Any one got recommended reading like a book or articles on ploughing. (different methods, best way to work etc.) I've done it in the far distant past, but this is a bigger project (30 acres) and I would like it to look good. Did a couple of searches on the net, and all I came up with was a...
  3. L

    MF 345 Plough

    Thanks for the help, that seems to be the solution for sure. Will have to now find the hydraulic valve on the tractor, haven't needed it before, as the other stuff I have I just hook the line into the take-offs at the back.
  4. L

    MF 345 Plough

    Thanks for the info Chuck, appreciate it. Would that tank be causing my problems with the ploughshares not staying in the ground, or would it be another problem?
  5. L

    MF 345 Plough

    Bought a MF 345 plough at an auction. Problem is it won't plough. It keeps kicking up the shares against the hydraulic rams. There is a little air tank on top and the hyd hose connects to it. The gauge on this sits at zero. Can't find much info about this plough. The tractor hydraulics are...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top