Recent content by larryanns

  1. L

    9N shutting down after15 minutes

    Thanks everyone. Will try all the above. I knew I would get the right answer from this group. Thanks Larry
  2. L

    9N shutting down after15 minutes

    I own a 1948 8n and my brother has a 9n. His 9n runs for about 10-15 minutes then shuts down. Starting it later ends up the same. Any suggestions for him. You guys have all the answers. Thanks
  3. L

    !2 volt conversion on 8n

    Thanks All- Will go out and do a complete analysis on what I have. It appears it is a one wire 12 volt setup. I purchased a new altenator and will set it up with the three wire configuration and do it right. Will get back with you with results.
  4. L

    !2 volt conversion on 8n

    The next question is do I hook up the battery with negative ground as it should be?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top