Recent content by LE in IL

  1. M

    gravel

    Need some advice here. Had a severe rain the last of Aug. (22 inches in 5 days) Had some 6 foot erosion next to buildings. Filled with waste sand up to 6 inches from surface. Finish with 6 inches of gravel or ? It is a parking lot. Thanks
  2. E

    Help Adams 201 Motor Grader

    I have an Adams 201 motor grader, but no manuals. Could someone please tell me the transmission shift pattern? Thank you - Karl
  3. F

    Ford corn picker

    Being red and left-handed, I think it's probably a Dearborn or maybe even Wood Brothers. Thought some of you might be interested. Usual disclaimers. corn picker
  4. Jegs

    Stupid question

    I think I know the answer to this but I'm going to ask anyway. my '48 8N, 6 volt system, if I have to jump start it do I put the positive jumper cable on the negative to jump it? I have a charger with a 6 volt 6 amp setting, I'm assuming that is the one I want to use, so when I'm charging the...
  5. C

    Semi Trailer Identify

    I have an old 25 Ft round nose single axle trailer and would like to identify make and age. Also where would I look for any identifying tags or marks. It does have a sort of unique front crown with a diamond on the front. I use it for storage but am thinking maybe some of the classic Truckers...
  6. C

    4650 Hyd. Question

    My IT manual says to drain the cooler and tank before removing the pump by putting a hose from the scv to the filler tube. OK my question is why will this drain the cooler, tank and pump? This cause the pump not to build pressure? Need a lesson please. I'm just wondering b/c I need to put a case...
  7. C

    tractor wiring

    I'm used to the simple wiring on my H and M so when I got into my Loboy 184 for a problem this weekend I couldn't believe the amount of wiring. Having a safety device on the clutch and an electric PTO clutch adds to it. If I have this much wiring with a little 1980 tractor like that what is...
  8. W

    picture for R J

    Posted one back on the 29. Here it is again. I'll post some again when i bale some "real hay". Wheat Straw
  9. J

    For John (UK)

    I hope this works but this is a pic of where the u bolt in the draft spring would be. I reckon he backed the plunger off until the u bolt would slide in between. Draft spring
  10. L

    John Deere 7020 general question

    Thanks for the responses everybody. I was basing my assumptions strictly on outward appearances, and the explanation that the early models had basically a 4620 engine with the 4630 engine in later years answers a lot for me. I also noticed that the earlier years had the breather in front of...
  11. L

    John Deere 7020 general question

    Did the later model year 7020"s have a different engine set-up than the earlier models? I thought the 7020 always had the naturally-aspirated 146HP engine same as the 5020 had. In the last production years did they go to a turbo and intercooled setup on the 7020 same as on the 7520? Reason...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top