Recent content by Lee VanBoden

  1. L

    dt239 head gasket

    I have an intertational 3500a backhoe with a dt239 (non turbo) motor. Just replaced the fuel pump and ran it for 15 minutes and the lower radiator hose blew off. The motor had a fresh rebuild about 100 hours ago but now it acts as if the head gasket is blown or something is cracked - pressure in...
  2. L

    D239 timing question

    Thanks for the help - Im rebuilding an old house and just got back to working on the backhoe, would appreciate the specs if anyone has them. I also have another question. I was running the backhoe and have no hydraulics to speak of, I have not looked into it but was wondering if there is any...
  3. L

    D239 timing question

    It cranks longer than it should and smokes black - It is in an international 3500a backhoe - the block stamp is DT239 - but it is not a turbo, I believe that the engine was replaced before and they probably used another block.
  4. L

    D239 timing question

    I have an international backhoe with a D239 motor and it has been completely rebuilt. It runs well but starts hard and I believe that it is the static (fuel pump) timing. Does anyone have the specs or can you tell me where to find them online. Thanks Lee
  5. L

    TD8E Enigine Update and Questions

    This message is a reply to an archived post by cplatt1 on January 18, 2007 at 17:40:28. The original subject was "Re: TD8E Enigine Update and Questions". Hello, I just read your post from January, I have a D239 that is fully rebuilt in an International Hoe. It runs great but starts hard and I...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top