Recent content by LesterG

  1. L

    PTO kicks out

    I have the same problem with my 8N. It will jump out under heavy mowing load. The first time it did that, I was in some really deep brush. Probably too deep. What was the cause of your problem???
  2. L

    8n Starter removal

    Thanks to you and Bruce"s info. The starter came right out. I can"t see why it was such a big deal now. I was twistin the night away until I read Bruce"s post in the archives.
  3. L

    8n Starter removal

    My 8N manual says to remove two bolts and disconnect the wires and pull the starter. It won't come out. The starter drive won't come past the flywheel. Have I overlooked something or do I have to seperate the engine and pull the starter drive off before removing the starter?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top