Recent content by Lineman0

  1. L

    Ignition system for 1951 Fergusson

    Today I noticed if I tapped lightly on the starter the tractor would start to turn over, but only briefly. Is that indicative of any particular problem?
  2. L

    Ignition system for 1951 Fergusson

    Thank you, wilco.
  3. L

    Ignition system for 1951 Fergusson

    Yeah I am for sure a beginner at this. Replaced the starter, Points, et al, and it started up fine yesterday. Today I turn it on and put the shifter to the start position and nothing. I am in the process of re-cleaning all my contacts. If that doesn't work, I guess I could replace the...
  4. L

    Ignition system for 1951 Fergusson

    Is there anyway to bypass the ignition system in the transmission and mount a starter button on the dash? TO20
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top