Recent content by lisamedic

  1. L

    Loston8n

    Thank you.
  2. L

    Loston8n

    Thank you !!! I appreciate everyone of you!!! mae is running, putt'n like a true ford😎 i am on my own with this piece of machinery and yall got me thru it. I really didn't think i had enough sense to do this and to be honest i get a little shaky with things that are out of my wheelhouse..i will...
  3. L

    Loston8n

    It was what held It held the battery in. I fixed it👍
  4. L

    Loston8n

    It had 12v battery
  5. L

    Loston8n

    Looks like its been converted.
  6. L

    Loston8n

    Need help, have a '48 ford 8n. I need to replace my battery & didn't take a picture before i removed the battery, i took new battery and i placed it with pos+ to right, neg- to left. (If im sitting in seat face forward) i hooked cable bolted to chassis on the right 1st. The left cable i tried...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top