Recent content by Lobsterboy

  1. L

    Starting problems

    I m messing with it now. I got it to where I can put key to on position with out it cranking. Turn key to start it it starts let go n starter stays engaged with just key because my on
  2. L

    Starting problems

    it s same one been using for yrs
  3. L

    Starting problems

    I have a gas 3000 tractor. I replaced key switch and starter solenoid. Turn key on position starter engages. I m lost has new starter on it also worked fine for awhile then last time used it had pull battery cable off to shut it down. You think need new starter again or something else
  4. L

    Starting problems

    I have a gas 3000 tractor. I replaced key switch and starter solenoid. Turn key on position starter engages. I m lost has new starter on it also worked fine for awhile then last time used it had pull battery cable off to shut it down. You think need new starter again or something else
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top