Recent content by Londonm716

  1. L

    Normal oil preasure

    code:1:62eddd5564]thanks [/code:1:62eddd5564]
  2. L

    Normal oil preasure

    What is the normal oil preasure for a 1934 WC...?
  3. L

    Need help identifying my tractor model and year

    Could be, the wheels look at lot newer than other 33's I've seen on here.
  4. L

    Need help identifying my tractor model and year

    what about the electric start...? I thought 39 was the first year for electric start...?
  5. L

    Need help identifying my tractor model and year

    ' I found the year '47' from the Serial Number lookup table, thanks for all your help.
  6. L

    Need help identifying my tractor model and year

    I think I found the Serial Number WC1546 can you tell what year it is from this...? Number on the Motor Block is W1621386 or W162138G
  7. L

    Need help identifying my tractor model and year

    This is the tractor, hope you can tell by the picture.
  8. L

    Need help identifying my tractor model and year

    Thank you this is very helpful my tractor has the narrow front end, does that rule out the B model tractors...?
  9. L

    Need help identifying my tractor model and year

    can,t upload my picture
  10. L

    Need help identifying my tractor model and year

    I found a number 4887-B-54 or 4487-8-54 can,t tell if it is a B or an 8
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top