Recent content by long scott

  1. L

    Block heater

    I have heard that dip-stick heaters have a tendency to burn the oil, is that correct?
  2. L

    3-point problems

    thanks bunch, the tractor is a 2n, I will try the inspection plate as directed, I have a whole lot to learn
  3. L

    3-point problems

    3-point will raise and hold position,, will not release and lower,, could their be a frozen valve due to frigid weather we have had in the Kansas city area
  4. L

    pulling starter from 9n-2n

    New to the classic fords, having starter problems , I have pulled the bendix and manually engaged by pushing the the rod , I here a click and the a wine , do ineed to pull the starter or is something else wrong, if pulling the the starter, please advise
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top