Recent content by Loosehandle

  1. Loosehandle

    Disk Blades

    Disc blade material and plow shares make good shooting targets.
  2. Loosehandle

    How often do you buy a whole tractor just to get a part?

    Dad and I bought a wartime JD B to get a crankshaft with good splines years ago.
  3. Loosehandle

    Feeder steers and diamond rings

    The way things have went probably 3k+ today
  4. Loosehandle

    #52 plow (I think)

    To me it's worth more on steel
  5. Loosehandle

    Hay as a Profitable Endeavor

    Are the 1/4 bales straw?
  6. Loosehandle

    Dust

    Plenty of rain in so wisconsin lately
  7. Loosehandle

    John Deere B axel lock up

    Failed dif bearing
  8. Loosehandle

    Old 9 horse Tecumseh not starting.

    Tecumseh ignition is fickel at best, I would suspect it.
  9. Loosehandle

    Hay as a Profitable Endeavor

    Best thing I ever did was stop trying to please horse people with small misery bales. I never got $7, nobody wants 1st cutting, nobody wants rained on and it wrecked my shoulders. End of short rant.
  10. Loosehandle

    Simplicity Tractors Refurb Thread.

    I've got solid fronts on my jd 212, no more struggling with flats but does ride rougher.
  11. Loosehandle

    Tracking stolen items

    I pretty much just have junk, problem solved.
  12. Loosehandle

    Welding on a horse drawn potato digger

    Non machineable cast rod used to be available also, nickel = $$$
  13. Loosehandle

    My Meandering Path of 1964 John Deere 4020 Ownership

    Your a good writer!
  14. Loosehandle

    Brush cutter yoke problems

    Looks like yokes broke. Id look online for a u joint with right size hole for gearbox shaft.
  15. Loosehandle

    Planter Drive Gear Removal

    Cut off wheel maybe
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top