Recent content by Louis N.

  1. L

    MF 135/150 Multi power lock out Low side

    Trying to learn more about making a multipower operate the same as a standard 6 speed. The main goal here is to make sure it has engine braking and the normal travel speeds as the high side is too fast for steep ground. On a MF 135/150 Could anyone explain a little more about locking out the...
  2. L

    MF 12 Square baler knotter - need help

    Many thanks for posting these two suggestions. I sharpen both Cutter knives and they definitely weren’t razor sharp before so hopefully that will help. Also I rotated the guides since they did have a groove worn.
  3. L

    MF 12 Square baler knotter - need help

    Trying again to add pics.
  4. L

    MF 12 Square baler knotter - need help

    Round 1 of photos
  5. L

    MF 12 Square baler knotter - need help

    My massey ferguson 12 baler gave me troubles on the left side knotter. It baled fine one day this week for 100 bales, and the next it baled about 10 and then started breaking the twine on the left side. It seemed the knot was staying on the bill hook and not releasing. I tried to spray the...
  6. L

    Need MF 50 Hood Ornanment

    Do you still have it, or are you suggesting using a flap to cover the area? I am lil confused.
  7. L

    Need MF 50 Hood Ornanment

    Hey there. I am searching to buy a hood ornament that goes on a Massey Ferguson 50 or 65. I just need the silver ornament piece that goes out front above the air filter. I would be greatly appreciative of anybody that may have an extra. It can be rusty, so long as it complete and could be...
  8. L

    Baler MF 12- Need Manual THANKS

    I am in need of a manual for my MF 12 baler. If anyone has a manual, I'd appreciate a scanned copy. The main part of the manual I need is the service and upkeep that shows what to grease and re-timing chains, etc to be sure it's ready for hay season. You could post it here or email me...
  9. T

    Ford 4000

    I'm not familiar with all Ford models but am wondering if there was ever a 4000 Row Crop Tricycle tractor? Thanks. Tom
  10. L

    Ferguson FEO-20 Sickle mower Fit

    Will A FEO-20 Sickle mower fit on a MF 135?? I know it has the special bottom linkage. Also, If anyone has a manual or good diagram of it I would appreciate it. Louis
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top