Recent content by LP641

  1. J

    62 4000 G no Genny light 6v

    Gen was locking up and it cooked the belt. The Gen red light of course was "on". I had the Gen rebuilt and reattached it, connected the wires the same as removed. Getting to theVR wires is pain so I thought of polarizing the Gen this way>>With the key off, I attached a wire from the neg battery...
  2. L

    3 point lift on 641

    The lift on my 641 I just bought does not raise all of the way up. I have changed the fluid, but that did not seem to help much.
  3. L

    Ford 641

    Thanks. I finally found one at a tractor salvage yard off a different model. It seems to have worked.
  4. L

    Ford 641

    I just bought a 57 Ford 641. Went to change oil and found out that the spring and retaining washer were missing that go inside the oil filter canister. I have been to multiple Ford dealerships and called several internet parts places with no luck. any ideas?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top