Recent content by luigi

  1. L

    O/T This Is Not A Rant........I'm Just Tellin' Ya

    alert the governor and all the dignitaries!
  2. L

    Tim Gray Georgetown Ohio tractor sales

    so, what is the story behind your rant?
  3. L

    OT ruger handgun

    I understand that ammo is available that is a compressed material that will dissintegrate when it impacts a solid object such as drywall, but provides good stopping power.
  4. L

    OT ruger handgun

    I have settled on a Ruger SR40c semi auto .40 cal for home defense. Any info to share?
  5. L

    hand gun help

    i live in a rural area, getting up in my years and considering buying a hand gun for home security. please assist me in making an educated decision on a good gun selection. criteria: low cost gun, low cost ammo, semi-auto, stopping power, able to practice with in the pole barn.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top