Recent content by lumpdogg80

  1. L

    John Deere 410

    Thank you
  2. L

    John Deere 410

    So that's on the bottom on the filter side?
  3. L

    John Deere 410

    Have never done the sump screen, do you know where it is?
  4. L

    John Deere 410

    Holy moly, is this as overwhelming as it sounds
  5. L

    John Deere 410

    Changed the front pump, it sprung a leak I took it out to get fixed they took it apart and something broke inside and scored it up
  6. L

    John Deere 410

    Was using my backhoe yesterday, was driving it around the barn. I stopped tractor and put it in reverse to back up and it wouldn"t move, forward or reverse. Hydraulics also stopped working. I replaced the hydraulic pump some time ago, I don"t think it"s that. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top