Recent content by LZeppelin513-HT

  1. L

    3 point hydraulic lift issues - 2610d

    Replaced all the O-rings and put it all back together. Still the problem persisted, no change. The hydraulic valve was replaced with a brand new unit a couple years ago when my I was trying to sort the three point problems from the start. Because it was brand new I never suspected it to be the...
  2. L

    3 point hydraulic lift issues - 2610d

    I agree, I figured the same for parts 7-10. The seat and ball do look good and part 2 is tight. I was mixed up about part 6. I was expecting it to float behind the ball inside part 2. But like you said, I now can see it secured tight behind part 2 and the ball seats inside of it. Im hoping...
  3. L

    3 point hydraulic lift issues - 2610d

    OK, Thanks WInston, that answers that. So, in other words, my pressure relief valve is normal.
  4. L

    3 point hydraulic lift issues - 2610d

    Also, I could definitely be interpreting the diagram wrong, so please correct me if you know better. I'll explain what I think I'm looking at. Part 2 is a bushing that is threaded into the housing, which you can see in my second picture. And part 6 is what I am missing because it should have...
  5. L

    3 point hydraulic lift issues - 2610d

    Here is mine. Concerni g the pressure relief valve; the second picture shows inside the housing where the steel ball is pressed tight by the spring. It's hard to tell from the photo but the surface has a chamfer so perhaps this is how it was set up from the factory.
  6. L

    3 point hydraulic lift issues - 2610d

    My 3 point lift bleeds down fast when tractor is off. Much less when stop valve is closed, but still does. Also, control valve leaks fluid from pushrod seal. Been this way for a while but the leak has gotten pretty bad. I took off the lift housing to examine. I noticed some strange issues with...
  7. L

    2610d 3 point hydraulic lift position control

    I found this description of the lift control on tractorbynet forums. "Default Re: YM 2700 lift lever position and adjustment The Operation Manual for my YM240 (YM2000) says pull the lever all the way back to lift, then ease it forward a little to 'Hold' position... " This post was made by...
  8. L

    2610d 3 point hydraulic lift position control

    I ended up just purchasing a new valve from hoye tractor. Disappointingly, this didn't change the way the lift operates in any way. I'm stumped whats the issue. Any other suggestions? The good news, I recently finished fixing up the tractor. It has over 3000 hrs on it and the wiring was all...
  9. L

    1720d Head gasket?

    Not intending to hijack thread. I am doing similar work to my engine. Do the experts recommend reusing head studs or replacing them?
  10. L

    2610d 3 point hydraulic lift position control

    The o-rings looked OK. The parts that were there were in place. It was slightly different then both the drawing you posted here and my new part diagram that recently arrived. There was a small internal piece that was not inside but i am guessing it is just because it is slightly different from...
  11. L

    2610d 3 point hydraulic lift position control

    I pried it apart. Cleaned it up. Didn't find any obvious dirt or obstructions. Put it all back together and no significant change.... It works good enough but no position control on the lower half of its range. I adjusted the feedback nut to get proper lift height. cleaned and greased all...
  12. L

    2610d 3 point hydraulic lift position control

    Took the valve apart. I'm not sure how this last assembly is supposed to function. I had to compress it in a vice to get the inner plunger to stroke in and out and now it moves more easily. I would like to fully disassemble it and give it a cleaning. I was able to remove the semi-circle keepers...
  13. L

    2610d 3 point hydraulic lift position control

    I cut some coils off the spring and bent a new loop. Installed it and it took up all the clearance between the lever and valve. There was some minor improvement in function but not what i was hopping for. The down side was that the spring was so tight that it had a tenancy to pull the handle...
  14. L

    Oil Pressure Decreases with Increasing RPM

    Yes, top of the hatch-marked area is full. I am not sure whats going on with your oil pressure but if your engine is running well and you have good full oil in the bottom I wouldn't worry about it. This is just my unprofessional opinion, take it with a grain of salt.
  15. L

    Oil Pressure Decreases with Increasing RPM

    Make sure you check the dipstick too....trust the dipstick
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top