Recent content by M-collector

  1. L

    Is there a photo gallery in this forum

    I just bought a Case 411B, and am looking for photos of the dash and of the tractor itself. Is there a photo gallery with this forum? I cannot find it so help would be appreciated.
  2. W

    656 Steering/oil cooler lines

    I have an oil leak under the battery on my 656. It appears the leak is coming from fitting assembly p/n 404253R1. The fitting is like a "Y" configuration where one end has a tube pipe fitting that screws into the top of the transmission. The other ends of the "Y" fitting have hoses that...
  3. M

    1947 John Deere M followed me home today

    Here is the common adjustable width front axle
  4. M

    1947 John Deere M followed me home today

    Here is the hollow standard fixed axle
  5. M

    1947 John Deere M followed me home today

    Here is some of mine
  6. M

    1947 John Deere M followed me home today

    Yes M ..... Also have mi's in yellow, orange, North Carolina dot brown, and factory rare green
  7. M

    1947 John Deere M followed me home today

    well I own 19 different M's the only ones with a solid steel axle ( meaning non adjustable and SOLID steel bar) is my 1947 factory orange m 1 of 25 , 1947 factory yellow m 1 of 50 and my 1952 ALL FUEL M 1 of not many. so to me I would consider them rare options. To each there own though.
  8. M

    1947 John Deere M followed me home today

    Has solid steel front axle rare.... Nice. What's the serial number?
  9. M

    John deere mi all fuel?

    There is a pic of a john deere mi all fuel in the photo gallery from 2007 I believe and the guy is from Alabama. Does anyone know this guy I would like to see if he is interested in selling it for the right price. Any info would be great thankns
  10. M

    M rear hubs

    u can try to find MC crawler rear hubs that have a 6 spline and they have a 6 bolt pattern but u would have to make that pattern in rim.... they are pricey I paid around 325 each
  11. M

    Rare john deere m models

    Somebody has to know of something good and rare that's M related for sale out there?
  12. M

    Rare john deere m models

    Is it for sale?
  13. M

    Rare john deere m models

    Yea they are out there..far and few. Seen a mi all fuel in the photo archives
  14. M

    Rare john deere m models

    Yea i have seen most of the stuff on the internet right now I have M, M factory yellow, MC, MT, MT narrow front, MT wide front, MI yellow, MI orange, MI brown, M with dealer HC kit and M with dealer MU/MO kit, just seeing if anyone has something rare or interesting and possibly for sale... Even...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top