Recent content by M Leberman

  1. P

    fairbanks morse mower-three wheel rider

    This message is a reply to an archived post by James Priestley on February 29, 2012 at 10:39:08. The original subject was "Re: fairbanks morse mowerthree wheel rider". i have a fairbanks morse mower but cant find out anything about where would i go to find a pic of it if i wanted to restore it
  2. M

    Farmall Super A help

    Thankfully backing out the starter and rocking the tractor worked she is turning freely. The manifold is the one spot thing that is not in the best of shape. It has had a patch welded onto the side of it. It had not occurred to me that a leak there would mess with the fuel air mix. How much...
  3. M

    Farmall Super A help

    Early spring it started running rough and I had to put the choke on a little bit. It kept needing more. I took the intake pipe off and sprayed carb cleaner in with the engine running with the throttle up just enough to have a good rpm. That did the trick. Eventually the problem came back which...
  4. M

    Farmall Super A help

    No i had the pulgs in when i tried the hand crank. I will try moving the starter tomorrow and try the hand crank with a plug out. I checked the oil in the pan and it is the right consistency, no fuel there. The engine was not making any noise when I shut it down and other than having the choke...
  5. M

    Farmall Super A help

    Hi all, I have a major problem and I was wondering if any of you might think of something that I have not. This summer my super A has had junk in the carb. The engine has never given me any problem for years and I take good care of her. I put an inline gas filter, changed the cork in the...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top