Recent content by M. Sandstrom

  1. M

    Farmall 400 won't run

    This sure sounds like the problem. Don't have time today to do the check. Will try to reply again when I do. Thanks Bob and to everyone who replyed. Mark
  2. M

    Farmall 400 won't run

    Have a good blue spark from HTL to over half an inch.
  3. M

    Farmall 400 won't run

    I turned the engine over till it was the TDC mark on the pulley. It looks like the rotor is just a hair past the next terminal on the cap which would be #3. I don"t have a compression tester, but it does appear to be blasting air out cylinders.
  4. M

    Farmall 400 won't run

    Was recently using the old gas IH gas 400 to disc some CRP. It started running ruff, belched out a bunch of carbon and died. Now all it does is back fire through the carberator once in awhile. It seems to have spark ( has elec. ignition ). I took the carb off and apart and cleaned that. Doesn't...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top